The Bugsy Costume Galleries
We are in the process of changing our hires to make them more versatile, with more exciting options and costumes for you.
Whizz over to the pinterest board to view a selection of our costumes - just click on it!
Please note ...
- My mannequin is tall and skinny (she's about 5'8") - some dresses are designed for much shorter people! She's also very serious looking - apologies for the lack of smiley face
- These are not ALL the dresses in the hire.
- I cannot guarantee that every dress you see in a gallery will be in your hire as they don't always make it back to me in great condition.
- I use modern dresses and suits in the style of 20s & 30s flapper/gangster fashions. It is essential that I can machine wash the costumes and natural fibres are not good for this.
- Some dresses are beaded and fringed. These are the most delicate and have the shortest life span. I do replace them in similar styles when they are retired from active service, so the content of a hire is usually very similar.
- I will use dresses that have beads missing if I think they will still look good on stage. Nearly all the beaded dresses loose beads sooner rather than later.
- To get a great period look you will need to accessorise!
- You can hire strings of beads, headbands, boas, gloves etc if you wish - we offer an 'accessories pack' as extra
- All information with regards to cost, measurements of current costumes, extras you can hire, booking process etc can be found on our info packs - just contact us if you would like one.
- You can swap costumes for smaller / larger sizes, but you need to tell me exactly which ones (see info pack).
- You can also add the silver robe or black kimono jacket if you wish - they are not included in the basic hire package
- We will do our best to allocate you the hire you want, but we book up early as a rule, so it may be a case of 'whatever is available'.
- We also have lots of 'spare' costumes - even if all the hires are out we may still be able to supply some costumes.
"All costumes were great and well labelled which when dealing with costumes for a cast of over 150 young people was a huge help. Splurge guns worked perfectly every night, fantastic. The costume and gun package represented great value for money."
Gemma Clough, Sunderland Empire
OUR BUGSY HIRE COSTUMES
Lots of our own costumes on our pinterest page - we're adding new ones all the time.
Please have a browse and feel free to pin anything you like onto your own pin board
for more information and details of the hires available for your dates.
We will supply you with a list + sizes & measurements so you can match them to your cast
We'll also help out as much as we can so you get the best hire possible!