The Bugsy Costume Galleries
We currently have 3 senior hires (approx 11 - 16) and 1 junior hire (approx 8 - 12)
The specific galleries do contain pictures of costumes in each hire, but please note ...
- My mannequin is tall and skinny (she's about 5'8") - some dresses are designed for much shorter people! She's also very serious looking - apologies for the lack of smiley face
- These are not ALL the dresses in the hire.
- I cannot guarantee that every dress you see in a gallery will be in your hire as they don't always make it back to me in great condition.
- I use modern dresses and suits in the style of 20s & 30s flapper/gangster fashions. It is essential that I can machine wash the costumes and natural fibres are not good for this.
- Some dresses are beaded and fringed. These are the most delicate and have the shortest life span. I do replace them in similar styles when they are retired from active service, so the content of a hire is usually very similar.
- I will use dresses that have beads missing if I think they will still look good on stage. Nearly all the beaded dresses loose beads sooner rather than later.
- To get a great period look you will need to accessorise!
- You can hire strings of beads, chokers, headbands, boas, gloves etc if you wish - we offer an 'accessories pack' as extra
- All information with regards to cost, measurements of current costumes, extras you can hire, booking process etc can be found on our info packs - just contact us if you would like one.
- You can swap costumes for smaller / larger sizes, but you need to tell me exactly which ones (see info pack).
- You can also add the silver robe or black kimono jacket if you wish - they are not included in the basic hire package
- We will do our best to allocate you the hire you want, but we book up early as a rule, so it may be a case of 'whatever is available'.
- We also have lots of 'spare' costumes - even if all the hires are out we may still be able to supply some costumes.
"All costumes were great and well labelled which when dealing with costumes for a cast of over 150 young people was a huge help. Splurge guns worked perfectly every night, fantastic. The costume and gun package represented great value for money."
Gemma Clough, Sunderland Empire